Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weigh in day

I'm down 2.6 this week!  It's my first week in a while tracking every day and really concentrating on EVERYTHING I consumed.  That's 37.8 down from my highest weight.


I have to say, I felt in control all week, and that's fantastic.  Knowing that I can have a beer (or 2. or whatever...) as long as I make room for it in my points is comforting.  Knowing that I can always have a zero PointsPlus piece of fruit if I'm hungry is great!  I know that's it's my first serious week on in a while, but I'm feeling optimistic.

I got some bad news from Jennie, my fabulous trainer, last week.  Due to a mix up that happened during sign up, I wouldn't be able to see her for a while!  I had been told I was signing up for 2x a week, but apparently only was supposed to be seeing her 6x a month.  Lame.  So, I'm letting time go by to make up for the extra sessions I had.
The good thing is, I know that I will be seeing her again soon enough (and she's still in the gym while I'm there), so I'm not slacking off.  I'm still pushing through, adding weight when I can because I know she will expect to see my progress.  That's definitely good motivation.

C25K is going alright.  It's still frustrating to think of where I was compared to where I am now, so I try to focus in on where I was about a month ago, Week 1 Day 1.  I'm going a little more slowly than I would like, but I'm doing it!  Instead of taking a couple of seconds to stop during my run portions, I'm just slowing the pace a bit and pushing through.  I want to work on getting through the minutes, and then I'll work on my pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment