Monday, March 7, 2011

Day One. Again.

This is actually from last Thursday- 3/3/11



3 month Weight Watchers Journal- check
Points Plus Calculator- unavailable… lame
Complete Food Companion- eh, ok- check

Wednesday was my first day back on Weight Watchers and my first real run at the new program. So far, so good. Being a vegan, it helps that most fruits and vegetables are zero points.

I’ve been dieting for as long as I can remember and been on Weight Watchers multiple times through a few different variations on the old Points program. It works. I know it does. I just have to actually do it.

This time is a little different. I’ve been working with an awesome trainer at the gym and it really makes a huge difference. I work harder when we have our sessions together because, well, because she adds weight to machines or hands me a bigger weight and there’s not a whole lot I can do about it. I work harder on my own because I know I have to write down what I did and she’ll look at it.

So here we go. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment