Friday, January 6, 2012

Good things!

Ok, I see that I haven't blogged in weeks, but this time, I have been on program for the entire time :)

I'm down 17lbs this go around, 63.8lbs total.  I feel great and motivated and I'm so glad I decided to go to meetings.  I found a great leader and I think that makes all the difference.  (Yay Jean!)  I've also been back to the gym this week (Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday- woohoo).  I do feel better.  Someone at a meeting said something that really is so simple and true- "I never workout and think 'oh I wish I hadn't done that', I always feel better!"  The biggest hurdle- for most of us, I think- is just getting out the door.  Just get dressed and go for it!  You won't regret it! (I need to come back and read this in a couple of weeks when I don't want to leave my heated mattress pad)

So my biggest news is that I'm engaged!  My wonderful fiance (aw, that still sounds nice) proposed on December 27th while we were vacationing at a bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME. I'm very happy!  And slightly overwhelmed by the planning that will have to take place.  I can't believe how far ahead of time somethings need to be done!  We're thinking April of 2013, so we still have some time.  I'm annoyed amazed entertained by all of the people who tell me "Don't listen to anyone else's advice, do what you want" and then go on to tell me why what I plan is wrong and give me their advice. Ah. Yes.  Anyhow here is my ring- he did a great job- picked it out by himself :)


So, 2012 is shaping up to be a great year. I'm feeling positive, strong, and in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment