Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29th? Seriously?

I am terrible with time.  Well, it goes by super fast lately. This whole year!  Ah!

Ok- So I didn't finish out my week blogs, I don't remember the specifics, but I can tell you I didn't stick to plan as much as I would have liked.  I found myself saying that I would get back on track "tomorrow" pretty often this past month.  Very quick recap-

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat opened and is closing tomorrow. So that whole month happened.  The show, cast, and crew are a lot of fun and I will really miss it all!  I caroled a bit this month, I fell on the ice and had to take it easy for about a week, and I didn't not work out as much as I would have liked.  I let myself slip a bit.

But, I don't want that to ruin all of the good things that happened this year.  Fitness wise- I made my Weight Watchers goal, I ran a half marathon, and I started teaching again.  Personally, I got married, we got an awesome dog, and I'm proud of all of the shows I've been in.

Looking ahead- I need to make this whole thing work- I'm great at losing weight, and I'm great at gaining weight.  I need to get back to where I was and figure out how to maintain it.  I'm not crazy far away from it at all (luckily!) but it's so easy to let things creep back to the way they used to be.

Goals for this year:

I registered for Boston's Run to Remember again!

I would really really like to find a marathon for next year.  If anyone has any ideas for a good first marathon, please let me know!

I still want to be more mindful of what I'm eating.  More consistently.  I have decided to add some fish into my life because sometimes dining out can be tricky and if I did eat fish, I could make some healthier choices.

I would like to blog more. :)


Everyone- have a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment