Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oops

So, I decided to add an entry and noticed a draft from the middle of March called "Accidental Week Off".  Yeah... I guess, month? Now?

Ok. I'm back. Sort of. Starting tomorrow.  I'm not really sure what happened.  Man, vegan pizza is good. There is no good excuse. 

What I don't understand about myself is that I'm completely able to keep vegan with no problem, I've just been finding high calorie vegan treats like cookies, some bread, pizza, french fries, beer.  I'm not sure why I have a problem staying away from those kinds of things if I am ok avoiding so many other foods.

I have been keeping up the workouts, though... so there's that...

Alright, back to it tomorrow... why tomorrow? Because I got home from the gym, made coffee, sat down to get some stuff done, looked at the clock, and noticed it was like 2pm and I hadn't eaten or been grocery shopping yet.  So... going to the grocery store starving wasn't the best plan and I ate a bunch of bread.  So, I guess... technically, back on plan starting with dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment