Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day two on plan

Day two! 



So far so good...


Breakfast: Cheerios with a banana and coffee with soy creamer and Splenda

Lunch: Curried tofu and broccoli and light wheat bread with Earth Balance

Dinner: Salad bar at Whole Foods- Arugula, baby spinach, Brussels sprouts, tofu, mushrooms, olives, some sort of mix of cauliflower and carrot thing.  Plus a small thing of tomato soup

Snacks throughout the day: Tortilla chips, pita chips with hummus

Activity:  Taught Zumba and BodyCombat with a bit of Turbo Kick practice at home.



Feeling pretty good! I've been struggling in class, probably because of my junky weekend.  I'm anxiously awaiting the new releases for BodyPump and BodyCombat!  Hopefully they will be here tomorrow!

We bough a Tofurkey with gravy and I'm going to make some butternut squash to take with us for Thanksgiving.  We also bought a Vegan apple pie.  THAT will be an exercise in portion control :)



Also- My goal for this week is to be ready to teach Turbo Kick next Tuesday!  I would also love to add a couple more Zumba songs.  (Today I added "Locked Out of Heaven" and "Shake Your Pom Pom")


Two down... fingers crossed for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment