Saturday, April 12, 2014

A week and two days!

First- it's been a while.  20 miles- not so much.  I had a scary couple of days where I couldn't bend my knee or straighten it all the way.  It's not a fun place to be.  It's better!  But it was not fun.  I think it was the rain... which makes me feel old...


Next- we're getting down to the wire.  Today, I drove on Storrow Drive and in Kenmore Square and saw people running (in this beautiful weather) in their race day singlets!  It seems like a good idea for tomorrow since I haven't worn mine in about a year.  I'm pretty sure I'm wearing last year's team Stoneham shirt since it never got to cross the finish line.

Also- got this cool write up in Panorama thanks to Tiffany!

Photo by Samantha Murray

The photo shoot brought me to Copley Square for the first time in a while.  It was exciting and a little scary to think about running through the square in just a few weeks.




Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited!  But it'll be a tough 26.2 miles and an emotional day.  There's not much to do this week but take care of myself and eat some pasta.  Let's do this!

See YOU in a week!



1 comment: